Quantcast

NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

Locked 55 messages Options
123

NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

Administrator
This post was updated on .

DONATIONS

PAW Version

Download v0 Tapped Out Old Item Hack 4.4.0 .

Download 4.4.0 vPAW

md5: 3E804B1FB68325D2788047855DBEBBBE

Server Files: August 1st

vKSWEB Instructions

  • This does NOT require a rooted device.
  • Uninstall Any APK that wasn't from me.
  • You will need PAW Server installed on your Bluestacks or phone.

  • You will need Firefox installed on your Bluestacks or phone.

  • You will need File Manager installed on your Bluestacks or phone.

  • Run the PAW server once to generate the folders.
  • Download v0 & vPAW from above
  • Device: Make sure you have Unknown Source Enabled
  • Install v0
  • Open TSTO and let it update fully
  • Open the game make sure it is working then exit
  • device: Inside the vPAW.zip you will find August1st.zip
  • device: Extract the August1st.zip to /mnt/sdcard/paw/html/ which is /paw/html/ on the sdcard and delete file.php.
  • Bluestacks: Push "Windows Key + R" and the run window should appear.
  • bluestacks: Type in "%PROGRAMDATA%\BlueStacks\UserData\SharedFolder" and push Enter or click the OK button.
  • bluestacks: Copy the content of August1st.zip to this folder.
  • bluestacks: Open the newly copied tsto440 folder, now in the SharedFolder, and delete file.php.
  • bluestacks: Close this folder, and open ES File Explorer in Bluestacks and browse to the folder SDCard/bstfolder/BstSharedFolder, in here you should see a tsto440 folder.
  • bluestacks: Long press the tsto440 folder, so it gets marked, and click Copy in the bottom of the screen.
  • bluestacks: Go back to the local folder (click Local and / Device in the left panel).
  • bluestacks: Go to SDCard/paw/html/ and click the Paste button in the bottom of the screen.
  • Run the PAW Server app and make sure it is running
  • Install vPAW apk
  • Open vPAW and let it update

What this mod has

  • One Intro Quest
  • Seven Part Questline
  • Four Custom Jobs
  • One Custom Building
  • Added original Lamp Post back to the buy menu.

Squidport Entrance

  • 1 Instant Boardwalk Tile
  • 5 Instant Boardwalk Tiles
  • 10 Instant Boardwalk Tiles
  • 25 Instant Boardwalk Tiles

Cletus's Farm has 4 new crops:

  • $100,000
  • 10,000 XP
  • 500 Donuts
  • 5000 Krustyland Tickets

All Old Content

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

Good let me know if this is for android phones with version 4.4 and if served after updating yesterday .. I mean 12 or August 13 thanks for all very good .. I hope prompt response thanks

If it works, this work

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

Administrator
Funciona en Mac?? le he probado en un MBP y en un iMac y en los dos al abrir el firefox se queda la pantalla en negro y no se puede hacer nada tengo que salir de bluestack, ademas que la carpeta de Paw no se donde esta en Mac.

Alguien con Mac fue capaz de hacer esto?

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

pardon, and installed the previous jack made ​​my version down to 4.3 and want to know if removing it and installing this I can have the jack jack working, or I have to upgrade to 4.4 because I expect a prompt response

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

Administrator
Delete all TSTO before.

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

Hola, lo he hecho, pero despues de instalar la version PAW, intenta actualizarse pero pide que vuelva a instalar la v0, esta noche haré todo el proceso de nuevo a ver si tengo mas suerte.

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

remove TSTO? that is? or I have to remove all the simsomp application and containing, my phone is android with version 4.0.4

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

Administrator
yes, all the simpson aplications

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

apology where I can find this,  device: Inside the vPAW.zip you will find August1st.zip
device: Extract the August1st.zip to /mnt/sdcard/paw/html/ which is /paw/html/ on the sdcard and delete file.php.
because I do not get either the phone or the pc, since I have not and download or file .zip

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

Administrator
you just need to download the. apk v0, the August1st (within tsto440 find, which you should copy to / paw / html /) and the. apk vPaw

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

apology and found him to enter, but can not find the file file.php folder is not in the paw, I give search, says the file is not found

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

Do you have to download the bluestack before doing this new hack? I just followed this step by step and I obviously am missing something. thanks!

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

Administrator
From a device need not BlueStacks, you did?

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

Administrator
the file.php is inside from tsto440

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

so the steps after deleting the file php, I dont need to do?

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

I enter the game starts to load, but it comes out and I get the black keys v0 install can not connect to the server you're trying to give starts to update and falls

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

Administrator
want us to use Remote Desktop?

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

ok, but as you do you step account paw?

Re: NEW HACK Tapped Out (PAW version) whit BlueStacks 4.4.0 KRUSTYLAND

Administrator
whit firefox
123